Saturday, October 31, 2015

BACK TO SCHOOL 2015

Wednesday Sept 9th was the first day of school but the night before we walked up to Gubser (like the past several years) to meet her teacher and to bring all her supplies.
IMG_6060IMG_6061
Brody got a special book we read before bedtime..
IMG_6100
Ryley was the first one off to school.. i cant believe my guy is a SENIOR!! so bittersweet!
IMG_6104IMG_6106
and he even drove himslef off to school for the first time..
IMG_6109
next it was this girls first day of 8th grade! i told her to do a cute pose so the pic below is what i got lol
IMG_6112IMG_6113
then it was time to take my baby to preschool…as if this morning wasnt already emotional with sending ryley off to his last year fo highschool, having my BABY start school was pretty tough!
IMG_6134IMG_6135
IMG_6133
IMG_6123
but he was all smiles and so excited to go!
IMG_6126IMG_6128
IMG_6130IMG_6131
then finally it was time for my baby girl to go, she was happy and excited to see her friends again! (and she was very happy about her teacher!)
IMG_6137IMG_6143
like always she lets me take way too many pics of her while holding my soon-to-be-uncool sign. lol
IMG_6144IMG_6147
I’m so thankful (and a little shocked) that she still will turn around and blow me a kiss and wave goodbye to me when i drop her off.. and she has no shame in it either! I adore that girl!
IMG_6148
then at 11:30 it was time to pick little man up! he had a great forst day, but told me he missed me : ) (if he only knew that i missed him even more)
IMG_6157
as always i become a little too emotional on their first day back to school, but this year was a bit tougher. i felt tears in my throat, and prayed extra prayers, while watching the clock for them to be home! but i’m so thankful they all go to good schools, and all had a great day!

No comments :

Post a Comment