Thursday, August 25, 2016

{38.}

December finished quickly and we said goodbye to 2015 before we knew it. We celebrated Bailey’s Birthday, obsessed over the new Star Wars, enjoyed cozy evenings at home, watched many volleyball tournaments, learned some great things in AWANAS, and so much more! WHEW! I’m so thankful for photos, instagram and chatbooks so that all of those memories were captured with little effort.

then on February 12th, I celebrated my 38th Birthday! I’m not sure where I thought I’d be at 38, but I cant imagine ever wishing for more.

(We celebrated Valentines day with the kids on my Birthday since it was a friday thats when the school celebrated it, and we knew we were going to be out of town at a volleyball tournament all weekend)

Peytons unicorn Valentine box, along with her Valentines and cookies she brought for the class! and Brody brought fish cracker Valentines with bubbles and a sucker for each kid in his class!

IMG_9480IMG_9481

up close of Brody’s Valentines (peyton did these a few years ago also)

IMG_9482

the kids teacher gifts

IMG_9483

cute Valentines Day shirts

IMG_9488IMG_9491

this little guy was so excited to see all of his Valentine goodies from his friends

IMG_9495

after i picked Brody up from Preschool we met my dad who wanted to take me to lunch for my Birthday! we went to roadhouse and I of course got a shrimp salad!

IMG_9498

IMG_9504

IMG_9503

Brody’s teacher texted me this sweet picture!

IMG_9506

that evening we gave the kids their Valentine goodie bags

IMG_9507

IMG_9508IMG_9509

IMG_9510IMG_9511

IMG_9512IMG_9513

grandma and grandpa came over to bring me a birthday cake and gift and brought the kids some Valentine goodies as well.. grandma made this cute card for peyton out of candy hearts

IMG_9517

I had a fun Birthday, and got some nice new pots and pans I had been really wanting and some money and other fun little things.

No comments :

Post a Comment