Sunday, June 19, 2011

WHAT A MAN, WHAT A MAN, WHAT A MAN, WHAT A MIGHTY GOOD MAN!

He didn't tell me how to live; he lived, and let me watch him do it.
~Clarence Budington Kelland
We are all so grateful, and feel so blessed to have Brandon, God could not have picked a better man for me and our kids!, every day, my husband gets up and goes to work so that I can have my dream job…being a stay-at-home Mommy! Sure, there have been sacrifices…but we both felt that it is important for me to be home with them until they are ready to go to school.  I will FOREVER be grateful for his hard work that provides for our family. It is the most amazing gift he could ever give me!!! Thank you daddy for being so wonderful! Happy Fathers Day!
and Happy Fathers Day to my dad and grandpa as well... we love you all!

No comments :

Post a Comment