Tuesday, October 23, 2012

Our Precious Commitment

On Sunday, October 21st, Brandon, the kids and I stood in front of our church to dedicate our sweet Brody. Even though in my heart I dedicated him to Jesus the moment he was born, I love the sweet ceremony. I love that we have the opportunity to show everyone that we promise to do our very best to raise our baby boy the way that God wants. And just like the other kids dedication’s, I felt extremely blessed and honored to be a Mommy. And, even though the responsibility is huge to train Brody up in the way he should go (Proverbs 22:6), I gladly accept!

This is the first time it was only us dedicating our little one, normally there are several others up with us, so this was extra sweet to be the only ones up there!

pp45

{the letter we received a few days before}

dedication3

our handsome little guy!

dedication4

dedication5

dayspringphoto2dedicationphoto1

dayspringphoto2

dedicationphoto3

dedicationphoto4

dedicationphoto5

dedication6

pp51pp50

ded1pp47

ded3

dedication1

{the letter we received a few days after}

dedication2

I prayed for this child, and the lord has granted me what I asked of him. So now I give him to the Lord For his whole life he will be given over to the Lord.

1 Samuel 1:27-28

No comments :

Post a Comment