Friday, November 15, 2013

5 ON FRIDAY

Ive seen so many blogs post the 5 on friday posts for a couple years now so I though I would take in on the action seems kinda fun!.. here are 5 random things for today!

One: I purchased this ebook back in Sept and I LOVE it! it provides a daily dose of inspiration and motivation to help you get ahead, then relax through the busy holiday season knowing that you are more prepared than ever!

3d-350x-book-sidebar-area

Two: Love iced coffee and I found this box of yummy coconut mocha and have been making my own iced coffee’s here and there the past month! YUM!

coffee

Three: I made the BEST dinner last night!! omg it was delish!!! and we all loved it!! Pesto chicken kabobs, over seasoned rice, with a home made greek salad with home made dressing, and pita chips with hummus…

SC20131115-134109-1

Four: Pottery Barn flannel sheets, I’m on the hunt this weekend! my 2 little ones need these!!! SO cute!!

Untitled

Five: And last but not least I’m also on the hunt for a few new clothing items for our family Christmas pics on Sunday!!! cant wait to get our Christmas cards ordered!

No comments :

Post a Comment