Sunday, November 24, 2013

Kroger Skillet Meal Campaign

krogerSkillet

I love having quick and easy meals ready at my fingertips, so when I was invited from bzz agent to try the new kroger skillet meals I was pretty happy! Kroger is a favorite grocery store of mine! I love the wide selection of products and everything is always fresh. I got to try out a Kroger Skillet Meal, Kroger Garlic Bread, and Fresh Selections Salad Kits. There are a wide variety of Kroger Skill Meals that it was hard to choose one. Finally I chose the Tuscan Style Penne pasta and chicken since I love red peppers and onions. All I had to do was open the package and put it in a frying pan on medium heat with the cover on. It was amazingly easy and only took ten minutes. the salad was great and perfectly fresh! and the garlic bread was amazing!

No comments :

Post a Comment