Saturday, July 26, 2014

16 YEARS!

Every year I say this, but this year I really mean it.. HOW are we at 16 already??!!.. in my mind you just turned 6 a few years ago?!?.. I must admit its heartbreaking and wonderful at the same time! I see the young man that you are and am so proud to call you mine, but, you still think I hang the moon, and you still want to lay in bed with me sometimes and for me to rub your back! You’ll forever be my baby! this year for your Birthday you wanted new golf clubs (which you got early so you could use them for golf during school) you also wanted a Mcnary golf membership, so between all the grandparents and us you got lots of new golf stuff! and on your special day I would of LOVED to of thrown you a special party, or done something extra special with your friends but of course you would NOT hear of that! sigh….. so instead we took you to dinner (mexican, your choice).. and that was hard enough to get you to do that!.. then I took you to see a movie! it was so special to get to spend some one on one time with you, because sadly it rarely happens (and not by my choice)

{and unfortunately these are the only 2 pics I also got of your bday evening, you can be so difficult! } : )

RYB1

but I still had fun just spending time with you!

RYB2

I love you my big 16 year old!

No comments :

Post a Comment