Sunday, April 15, 2012

PEYTON’S BIG HAIRCUT

Saturday morning, the girls and I went up to get peytons haircut, she had been talking about wanting to get it cut short for over a month now and I've debated back and forth, I love her long pretty hair, but I know it will be easier and still look cute for the summer, so we went ahead and did it!

haircut1

she was only an inch shy of being able to donate it to locks of love, the hairdresser said it had to be 10 inches and we only cut 9, but I didn’t want to go any shorter!!, it looks adorable and she is LOVING it!!! says she don’t want to grow it back long (but we are lol)…

HAIR CUT!

Bailey has been saving her chore money for almost a month now and almost has enough to get highlights put in her hair here in the next week or so, never thought I would be allowing my 10 year old to put products like bleach in her hair but, she’s worked for it and I’m hoping it wont damage her hair too much, and I’m sure it will look cute! stay tuned for pics of that coming up!

No comments :

Post a Comment