Friday, March 28, 2014

LOVE DAY WITH MY LOVES!

Valentines day was perfect this year! it fell on a friday which was great! these were the cute little valentines peyton handed out to her class!

mom cell videos 248

and this is what we made for her teacher!

mom cell videos 254

the goodies for our babies!

mom cell videos 261

that morning I took ry and bailey to school then we came back home to get the little ones ready they were excited to be dressed for the occasion!

mom cell videos 263

mom cell videos 262

after taking peyton to school I had a free breakfast meal at IHOP for my bday so brody and I went and ate breakfast for $4 (and that was for the tip and brodys drink : ) cant beat that!

mom cell videos 270

mom cell videos 272

after breakfast brody and I stopped at grandma and grandpa’s to visit for a bit then we had to run to a couple stores so I could finish up daddy’s goodie basket I made him! then it was time to head back to peytons school for her valentines day party!

mom cell videos 274

mom cell videos 276

I brought some mini cupcakes!

mom cell videos 277mom cell videos 280

mom cell videos 279

they had strawberry sherbet floats to drink! (they honestly had way too many sweets there in my opinion)

mom cell videos 283

when the class played heads up 7 up brody just had to participate… even thought he had no clue what was going on lol

mom cell videos 284mom cell videos 285

mom cell videos 289

look what brandon brought home from costco… YUM!!!

mom cell videos 292

daddy’s valentine from all of us!

mom cell videos 295

grandma and grandpa came by to bring the kids treats and to celebrate my bday! so we got a heart shaped pizza from papa murphy’s and another pizza for the adults from JC’s pizza (and some wings for ryley)

mom cell videos 298

my cute (and huge) ice cream cake they brought me from baskin robbins!

mom cell videos 297

mom cell videos 299mom cell videos 300

mom cell videos 305

such a sweet day spending it with all my loves!

No comments :

Post a Comment