Saturday, July 9, 2011

THIRTEEN.

Today,
bry1
 
this beautiful,
bry2
 
tiny baby…
rybaby1
 
…turned thirteen year’s old…
thir
the moment you were placed on my chest, the most overwhelming feeling came rushing over me. it's as if God was saying, "i trust you with Ryley more than anyone else in this world". and i started bawling. I instantly fell in love with you. i had never loved someone SO much, it hurt. it's as if i had known you forever. like i had been waiting for you my whole life.
today, you are 13 years old old and simply one of the BEST things i have ever done. you have made me happier. stronger.and a better person inside and out. you make me certain. looking at you, i see the plan that God has for me. He trusts me enough with your and your brother and sisters perfect little souls. to love you. nurture you. teach you. to raise you into an adult who will one day make a difference in this world. that is a huge responsibility.
being your mother has definitely changed my perception on life and why i do what i do...every day. every decision i make ultimately affects you and your siblings somehow. i am more aware of how fragile life really is. just how precious each moment is. i want to succeed at motherhood and never have regrets. i want you to look back one day and be proud of me. sure, i will fail. i won't succeed at everything. there will be struggles.
but, i will always try my hardest for you. as we celebrate your 13th year of life on, July 9th, 2011, i eagerly look forward to the next chapter of your life. you are now a teenager,  i am honored to be your mother and so proud to call you my son! I love you with all my being Ryley.
Love,  
  Mom

No comments :

Post a Comment