Saturday, November 26, 2011

civil war, football….whatever….

Those of you that know me, know that I really couldn't care much less about football. Don't get me wrong, I like supporting my husband and dressing my kids up in what he likes...but, when it comes to a game on T.V., I think I'd rather watch grass grow! ... But, Brandon, on the other hand is the POLAR opposite! He loves it so and it breaks his heart that my love for it hasn't grown in our 10+ years of marriage. Anyway, Saturday afternoon Cassi ) who was in town for Thanksgiving) and Karlie met me and the girls and Brody down at the Northwest Kids Club play place (which he ad not been too since they moved, and probably wont go back again $7 per kid and toys that didn’t work, and not much there to do was not worth it) but we made the best of it, and enjoyed each others company and the babies seemed to be having fun (and peyton had a blast as well lol) I was really tired from shopping all night Thursday night then waking up early friday and back out again, then meeting up with a big group of girls for lunch at Olive Garden, but I finally got to sleep early friday night, but I still felt really tired all day saturday!.. I’m am SOO not a night person, and wont be doing that again! ha!
check out this little walking boy, all decked out in his beaver gear for daddy!
walk1
kc1
kc7kc10
kc11kc12
kc4

No comments :

Post a Comment