Wednesday, January 18, 2012

NEW YEARS EVE

new year1
The week following Chistmas was pretty layed back, we relaxed at home, met some friends for lunch, and the kids played with tall their new stuff, I had the whole 2 weeks of Christmas break off this year again which was nice to be able to spend it with just my lovins!.. for New Years Eve we stayed in as usual and played games, we had pizza for dinner and watched a couple movies, and of course peyton and I didn’t make it up until midnight.. I just can’t do it!
afterxmas 016afterxmas 017
afterxmas 021
afterxmas 018
this game is a pretty fun little game that even peyton can play, here they are “acting out” like they are a cash machine : )
afterxmas 019afterxmas 020
Its hard to believe how fast this past year has went, It was a beautiful year. A year of changes and joy. A year of happiness and family! A year of blessing after blessing after blessing.
And, I know it’s just going to get better.
Happy 2012!!!

No comments :

Post a Comment