Wednesday, January 25, 2012

PROJECT LIFE 2012

Last year I seen this really neat new way to scrapbook, called Project Life by Becky Higgins but I didn’t find out about it until spring time, and I figured it was probably too late in the year to start (not that you have to start at the beginning of a year but for me I like things orderly) so I decided to wait until 2012 to start. I ordered my kit right after Christmas, I chose the Cobalt core kit, and I ordered a couple sets of her page protectors, but I also decided to go down to craft warehouse and pick up a couple packs of generic ones also, they are cheaper and they have different sizes too, I also decided to purchase my album at craft warehouse instead of ordering the Becky Higgins one, again they are the same but cheaper, I had a coupon and it was on sale so I got mine for $14 VS the $20 one plus shipping… and I think mine is cuter! : )….. there are soooo many websites and tutorials on how to do your project life, and a TON on Pinterest,  but what I love most about it is its so simple and quick!… I love the traditional scrapbooking but I am 5 years behind in albums and its just not getting better for me, so this will be a good way for me to get pics in albums, I thin here in a couple months I’m going to order another kit and go back from brody’s birth and make a project life album of just his first year (since the poor baby don’t have a scrapbook, and the other 3 do)

pli

plh

This is my first weeks layout! I am going to be doing 1 two page layout each week, unless there is something significant or I have a lot more pics I will then add an insert of a smaller page protector (the regular size I’m using is 12x12… but if I need to add more pics I will use an insert size 10x12 or smaller in the middle).. hopefully I will get the next couple weeks done by this weekend!

proj1

proj2

proj3

so far I love it, its fun, quick, and easy!!

No comments :

Post a Comment