Wednesday, May 2, 2012

AG FEST 2012

Since brandon had to work Sunday for awhile, I decided to take the kids to lunch (at San Diego taco co) and to the ag fest, we hadn’t been in a few years and it seemed like some cheap entertainment for the afternoon.. and brody and peyton really ended up having fun!

Photo0692

brody liked digging for potatoes but he kept throwing/scooping the dirt onto other kids and on the ground so he only got to do it for a couple minutes : (

IMG_3447ag1

but playing in the corn pool was his FAVORITE!!! he played in here for a good 10 min and would of longer if I would of let him!

ag2ag3

thinking maybe I need to fill our sand table with corn!!

agaag4

the girls brought these plants home and planted them : )

ag5

ag6ag7

ag12

ag10

ag13ag15

bailey wanted me to take this pic of her being silly milking the cow lol

agb

I told her to go ride the little tractors with peyton and this is the look I got …..

agc

but I caught her smiling while doing it : )

IMG_3435

ag8IMG_3433

this baby goat was only a week old.. so tiny and cute!

ag9IMG_3468

IMG_3469IMG_3472

No comments :

Post a Comment