Tuesday, May 15, 2012

THE PRIVILEGE OF BEING A MOMMA

I am privileged to be a mom. God has entrusted me with these four precious babies, and I feel that his calling on my life is to be a great mom to them. I want to fulfill His purposes in my life. While God very well may have other purposes for my life that I need to seek ,one thing I can be sure of is that His purpose for me at this time in my life is to be ryley, bailey, peyton, and brody’s mom. What an awesome purpose and responsibility!! There is nothing I would rather do than be a mom to my children! I know God is in charge over my kids. I know that He loves them way more than I do...His plan for their lives is far greater than my plans for them.  God has given us the amazing gift and responsibility to raise them. But sometimes I want to hold on too tight. I do trust God, But the reality is that I still struggle. I still have to make a daily choice to trust God fully...especially when it comes to my kids, after all they are His. But I am grateful and privileged to be their momma!

md30

I woke up to surprises from them : )

md1md2

BAN1

3 generations!

BAN7

I LOVE my momma!

md29

md14md17

md15md16md12

BAN2

grandpa making our lunch!

BAN3

BAN4BAN5

BAN9BAN8

md19md22

md20

md27md28

md21md18

it was a perfect Mother’s Day and I am so blessed to have such a wonderful family to share it with!

No comments :

Post a Comment