Monday, May 21, 2012

what a good boy!

A week ago, I took little man up to get his 4th haircut!, sometimes he does ok and a couple times did not go so well.. well he did GREAT this time!!! he just sat up like a big boy.. he did chew on the comb a bit which distracted him a little, but I was so proud of him he got a sucker afterwards.. he loved that!!
car3
car4
car2
the next day I took him in to get his 18 month pics and he was also a very good boy and we got some great pics so I rewarded him with a scoop of strawberry ice cream!
car1
then we had to make a quick stop at safeway for a few things, and we spotted the “car cart” he had never been in it but I decided to let him try it out it was PERFECT. he was so good while I finished my shopping! even though they are a pain to push at least he wasn’t a pain!!…… such a good boy!
car

No comments :

Post a Comment