Saturday, October 5, 2013

COMFORTS FOR BABY BZZ CAMPAIGN

book1

I was excited when I was picked to try out the Kroger comforts for baby Bzz Campaign. I was able to try out the Diapers, Wipes, shampoo/body wash, lotion, and bibs! the Diapers have been great! not much different than leading brand name diapers, I do think the sizing is a bit off as my son normally can wear a size 3 but needed a 4 in these! the wipes on the other hand are not as great! they are thinner than the normal name brand wipes I’m used to using, and they seem to be slicker in texture. the body wash, shampoo, and lotion are great smelling not to strong or harsh, I highly recommend trying them and at a friendly cost. the bib has been great too, very cute prints and seem to absorb messes from my son drinking or eating!

Comforts For Baby is exclusive to the Kroger Company and carries lots of other baby products for a reasonable price.

No comments :

Post a Comment