Sunday, October 6, 2013

HORMEL REV WRAPS CAMPAIGN

revwraps

As a Bzz Agent I was able to try the Hormel Rev Wrap for free, we got one of each flavor (8) and I have been packing them in the kids lunches. You can eat them straight from the fridge or microwave them in the package (just remove the cover) for 15 seconds and they're done. They are already wrapped, which I love because my kids could do it all their selves. So I can send the REV Wraps to school without worrying if someone will have to help my youngest "assemble" her lunch. My picky eaters loved Every Flavor!

Ok, I have went on and on about how they taste, but as Mom's we also have to worry about nutrition. Another reason packing school lunches is such a dreadful task. Seems like everything that's easy and convenient like chips and cakes, etc, is also bad for our kids. I love that each REV Wrap has at least 15g of protein and are made with REAL meats & cheese! 

Hormel REV Wraps Provide

  • Endurance: protein-rich to provide real sustaining energy
  • Nutrition: made with real meat and cheese, an excellent source of protein and a good source of calcium and fiber

No comments :

Post a Comment