Saturday, November 1, 2014

Arla Dofino CAMPAIGN

cheese

When I was selected for the Arla Dofino bzz campaign I knew it was going to be a fun one! as my family are huge specialty cheese fans! And these are great products!

here are just a few great things about  Arla Dofino cheese products

* They’re made with only a few natural ingredients and no added hormones

* They’re crafted in Wisconsin from local farmers’ milk

* They come in a range of flavors, like JalapeƱo Havarti and Pesto Gouda!

* they taste GREAT!

we chose the Gouda with our free coupon we got from bzz agent, that same day I made grilled ham and Gouda Panini sandwiches and they were so good!

grilled cheese

my kids and husband thought they tasted like gourmet grilled cheese sandwiches, and after looking at the prices in the store the cheese products are very reasonably priced! we will for sure be purchasing this cheese from now on!

No comments :

Post a Comment