Tuesday, September 6, 2011

PANDAMANIA

pandamania
Well I missed out on sending the kids to VBS this summer, everywhere I called and found who was doing the Pandamania theme had already done it the previous month.. so I improvised and decided to do it from home, we didn’t have access to all the fun stuff or all the activities and crafts but I gathered some information from the internet, and printed off worksheets and stories and read from our bibles, I also found the theme song and downloaded it so we played that lots this week! and we had fun! we did all this before we left for vacation, so I was a pretty busy mama that week! here are the pics of our week of PandaMania!…
newermidaug 005
we started off the morning with panda puffs cereal!
panda1
Day 1: God creates the world (Genesis 1)
“God made you”
Our Bible verse: “Thank you for making me so wonderfully complex” (Psalm 139:14)
Our daily friend: Fez
fez
panda2panda3
Day 2: Elijah confronts the prophets of Baal (1 Kings 18:16-39)
“God listens to you”
Verse: “You know what I am going to say even before I say it Lord” (Psalm 139:4)
Our daily friend: Amanda
amanda
(and we had hello panda cookies for dessert!)
newermidaug 009newermidaug 011
concert 046
Day 3: Jonah tries to escape from God (Jonah 1-3)
(God watches over you)
Verse: “Even in darkness I cannot hide from you” (Psalm 139:12)
Our daily friend: Boomer
boomer
vacation 001concert 048
concert 047
concert 049
Day 4: Jesus dies and comes back to life (Luke 22:31-24:12)
“God loves you no matter what”
Verse: “Lead me along the path of everlasting life” (Psalm 139:24)
Our daily friend: Pogo
pogo
more panda 001panda 001
Day 5: God gives Hannah a baby (1Ssamuel 1:1-2:11)
“God gives good gifts”
Verse: “You place your hand of blessing on my head” (Psalm 139:5)
Our daily friend: Lulu
lulu
more panda 002vacation 172
(more yummy hello panda cookies!)
and to celebrate our final day of learning we went to Panda Express for dinner!
vacation 018vacation 010
vacation 014vacation 013
vacation 016vacation 015

No comments :

Post a Comment