Friday, September 9, 2011

YUMMINESS

I’m going to start adding some of my recipe dishes we try on my blog also, it will help me remember what we really liked, and give some of my readers ideas as well.

Last night I made this yummy strawberry spinach salad with the best homemade lemon poppyseed dressing (it is SOOO worth the squeezing of the lemons!!! let me tell you!!)

spinachstrawberrysalad10_thumb[2]

(it calls for chicken on it which I didn’t use last night because we had a bbq roast in the crock pot, but next time this would be even better with the chicken I’m sure!)

Wednesday night I made this: Chicken tamale casserole

chicken tamale casserole4_thumb[2]

it was wonderful also!!! everyone (but peyton, it was a bit too hot for her) devoured it!

and on Sunday night I made one of our family favorites, (we literally make this at least twice a month)

Cod with Shrimp Bayou sauce (it calls for crawfish but we use shrimp and it is delish!!!)

Cod & Bayou Sauce6_thumb[3]

and silly me only remembered to take a pic of the sauce, I had my camera sitting there but totally forgot to get a pic of the finished product, but it is so good, even the next day as leftovers (and I’m not much of a left over fan) we usually eat it over rice (wild rice is the best)

No comments :

Post a Comment