Sunday, February 19, 2012

34.

Thirty-four. It’s a good year. It’s not a monumental birthday, but it’s an easy age to turn! And, MERCY, I’m happy at 34. Look at the blessings that surround me!!!

And when I woke up on Sunday Feb 12th I had surprises to wake up too! brandon the kids, and my family made it such a special day! First of all Brandon got me the Keurig coffee maker I had wanted, along with a sweet card that he even took brody and stamped his handprint with ink on : ).. such a sweet guy!

coffee

Ryley gave me a card with a Starbucks giftcard in it, that he paid for with his own money, and bailey bought me a candle and card with her own money as well (bless them), peyton made me a super cute card, the girls also decorated this yummy giant cookie!

IMG_1112

I also received a giftcard to get my hair done, a pretty flower pot full of flowers and some nice cards from my family, we also went out to lunch with my grandparents that afternoon, then did a little shopping after lunch!

And, to top all of that greatness, the Facebook wishes were Wonderful! I had over 60 Birthday messages, What a fun and modern way to make a fun day even more special.  happy 34 to me. Here’s to at least 34 more! (and next year I WILL get more pics of me and the fam on my Birthday!)

No comments :

Post a Comment