Thursday, February 2, 2012

Sisters is probably the most competitive relationship within the family, but once the sisters are grown, it becomes the strongest relationship. ~Margaret Mead

These two sure can drive me crazy , with their bickering, arguing, and fighting. I know exactly what my mom went thru raising two girls, they will argue over a Q-tip, BUT they are by far the closest of siblings in this house and I know they would do absolutely anything for each other as well. a year or so ago peyton got in trouble and it hurt her feelings, bailey doesn’t like to see peyton cry with hurt feelings so she went and laid in bed next to peyton and cried with her. it broke our hearts to see them both crying, but made my heart happy to know that bailey loves her sister so very much! they are so different in many ways, but both have such sweet little hearts, I just pray as they get older their relationship stays just as strong!

sisters

(I found this on the internet and printed it up and framed it for the girls bedroom, LOVE the sayings)

home_rules

No comments :

Post a Comment