Monday, February 6, 2012

PROJECT LIFE WEEKS 1-4

I’m not sure how long I will be posting my project life projects but I have several friends interested in it, so for the next few weeks probably I will post what I have done so far to show people how it all works… so easy and fun!

WEEK 1:

proj1

WEEK 2:

IMG_0929

WEEK 3:

IMG_0930

week 3 was bailey’s Birthday party so I had extra pictures to add in, so instead of adding a regular sized sleeve (page protector) I added in a smaller sized one with a few extra pictures

IMG_0931

WEEK 4:

IMG_0932

I finally figured out how to type on Project life journaling cards thru photoshop, I am seriously loving photoshop more and more everyday that I play with it, it is wonderful for editing photo’s but I can make so much with it, subway art, school work for bailey, and now typing on journal cards which is nicer than my handwriting : )

IMG_0934

I’ll still use my handwriting sometimes for occasional pages too but I have downloaded a ton of extra cute fonts in photoshop so I want to use those for this too!

IMG_0933

now today I will be working on my week 5, I get my pictures printed each sunday and try to work on the previous week monday so maybe by tuesday I’ll have the new page up : )

No comments :

Post a Comment