Wednesday, February 22, 2012

“For you see, each day I love you more. Today more than yesterday and less than tomorrow.” ~Rosemonde Gerard

 

We had a great Valentine’s Day! It started with a fun breakfast for the kids.

vday5

vdayb

vday6

then I had to take some pics of my sweet boy in his Valentines day shirt

vday4vdayb1

Peyton was so excited for school, this was her first Valentines day party at school, and here is what she came home with! SO exciting. I, remembering the joy of opening Valentines, got so excited for her. And, she loved each and every thing that she got from her friends.
cu2

then Grandma Donna and Grandma and Grandpa came over after school to bring the kids more surprises and treats and goodies! the kids got a TON of stuff (wish I would of gotten a pic of all of it) brody got his first shirt dirty so I changed him into his momma’s boy shirt (which I LOVE), then after the grandparents left it was time for us to have our little family dinner and the kids got to open their mailboxes

 vdayb3 vdayb2

made these little mailboxes for the kids, to put their goodies in!

vn1

the kids got earrings, bracelets, dairy queen gift cards, gum, jerky, bailey got a scarf, peyton got, a few little goodies, ryley got cash, brody got bath color tablets, a new thomas the train toy, and they all got some candy! and I took a picture of their BIG present and cut it into 4 pieces and put 1 piece in each of their boxes so they put them all together like a puzzle to figure out what their big gift was…..

vn2

a trip to Wings and Waves water park!, we actually were going to go this last Sunday but apparently it was membership appreciation day so the website said expect high crowds.. well uh.. that didn't’ sound fun so we decided to get the kids out of school early and take them this coming Friday afternoon!

vn3

brody loved his toddler fruit snacks!

vn5

Peyton got her first pair of Valentine’s earrings : ) (I still haven't let her take out her studs)

vdayb4

the sucker was a BIG HIT with little man : )

suck1

for dinner we had pizza, an awesome green salad with caramelized walnuts, cranberries, Romano cheese, pear slices, and a sweet berry dressing, chicken wings, fresh strawberries and crush soda.. so yummy and festive : )

vn4

vdayb5

Brandon got me a new lens for Valentine's day, and brought home this sweet card…

IMG_1201

isn’t that the sweetest?.. he also brought home cards from the kids and had them sign them for me.. melt my heart.. and my gift for him was this special Date Book… inside I put 12 envelopes, and inside each envelope is a pre planned/ paid for date.. (I got the idea here) a little note card with gift cards, or cash, or tickets inside.. I can’t wait for our dates! and I think he is excited too! : )

IMG_1203

on the opposite page I am going to scrapbook pictures of our dates : )

IMG_1205

The rest of the evening consisted of some fun family time…and watching some of our favorite shows and enjoying some yummy love potion ice-cream! I really am blessed to have my sweet TrueFam!

IMG_1225

No comments :

Post a Comment