Tuesday, June 12, 2012

GRADUATION 2012

After feeling it never could, the day came and went. My sweet first born graduated from 8th grade…middle school!!, now he is off to High School.. I must admit I am emotional over it, but at the same time I am so very proud of him, for being such a good, special young man! and I am excited for him to start this next chapter in his life!
cer8
 
cer1cer2
 
cer3cer4
 
cer5cer6
 
cer7
 
cer10
 
We also Celebrated Peyton’s Kindergarten graduation at home since her school didn’t have a ceremony, for her I was more excited than sad, now don’t mention the first day of 1st grade.. when I have to drop her off at the school for the WHOLE DAY.. that will send me into a cry real fast!..But, for now…for this day…I’m excited for her!
 
cer15cer14
 
the party decorations were a little more for peyton and she was SO EXCITED it was for her!
 
cer11
Décor’s, bubbles, gifts, and a super yummy cookie cake from Mrs. fields!
 
cer12
 
cer13
 
cer9IMG_4954
 
of course we had to take some pics with the big graduates!
 
cer19
 
cer21
 
cer17
 
cer18
 
cer20
 
cer22cer16
 
cel32cer24
 
cer25cer26
 
cer28
 
ryley’s gift was the slushy maker and a NEW android phone.. he was excited for it!
 
cer29cer30
 
cer33
 
It’s hard to believe this was 8 years ago, when I watched my baby walk up on stage at Salem Christian Day school and receive his Kindergarten diploma..
 
ry grad
{K-8th grade}
collageforcostco
 
So we now have a HIGH-SCHOOLER in the house??!!..wha?? crazy!…

No comments :

Post a Comment