Sunday, June 10, 2012

MOMMA AND BRODY’S DATE

On Wed, the 6th brody and I had a fun little afternoon lunch date, we went up to Applebee’s for lunch, brody got the kids grilled cheese with french fries and juice, and I got the combo lunch (half a salad with won ton taco’s and an ice tea).. then after lunch we went over to the park to play, he had a BLAST there were quite a few people there, so brody loved watching the other kids play and run around, he kept wanting to swing so we did that several times, but he also enjoyed climbing up the smaller jungle gym and sliding down the slide.
apple1
 
park1park2
 
park3park4
 
park7park6
 
we took a walk over to the water and he thought it was so neat peeking over the wall to see it!, we also seen this cool nest way up at the top of the tree it was huge!
 
park5IMG_4715
 
after the park we ran up to bed, bath and beyond to pick up a few things I needed, then ran into old navy next door! it was a fun little afternoon with just me and my little man, I’m so glad I have such cute company to spend my days with when the big kids are at school! : )

No comments :

Post a Comment